Technical trousers for challenging downhill rides and trails
The MTB Gravity 4.0 Junior Pants from Leatt are ideal for young riders who need durable, lightweight trousers for biking. These are especially perfect for downhill, trail and BMX.
Made of durable and high-performance materials
The trousers feature comfortable articulated knees that are optimised for pedalling. They also offer enough space to wear knee protectors underneath. Plus, made of a lightweight, well-ventilated and stretchy material, excellent moisture management properties are ensured. It’s also breathable and offers good freedom of movement. In addition, the trousers feature additional straps at the waist to make adjustments to the fit, so they can ride with or without impact protection. They’re completed by a 500D laminated seat area and inner legs to keep the elements at bay.
The features at a glance:
- Lightweight, dirt-repellent and water-repellent 4-way stretch fabric
- Articulated trouser legs and slim fit
- Compatible with knee protectors
- Hip pockets with a key holder
- Back pocket with a soft lining for your phone
- Brush guards on the shin
- Multi-row reinforced seams
- Moto closure system lets you open them quickly and ensures a secure fit
- Odour-inhibiting, breathable and moisture-wicking material