A durable and stylish ski helmet
The Instinct Visor ski helmet from Uvex not only looks great, but it’s also tough and lightweight. The hardshell helmet has a great aerodynamic and technical design. It features a ventilation system that you can adjust depending on the temperature.
With an adjustable visor
The large visor is equipped with an anti-fog coating, so you can see your surroundings clearly. In addition, its shape has been anatomically optimised to let it sit close to your face. The visor has three different stop positions and ensures draught-free vision no matter what speed you’re going. Conveniently, you can wear any type of glasses under the visor. The helmet is completed by the soft padding that provides more comfort during long days on the slopes.
The highlights at a glance:
- Hardshell helmet for the ski slopes
- Uvex supravision technology for better vision
- Suitable for glasses wearers
- Category 2, best suited for days with light sunlight (VLT 19-43%)
- Adjustable ventilation ensures a pleasant microclimate
- Soft padding for comfort
- Monomatic closure facilitates handling when putting on and taking off the ski helmet