Breathable multisport shoes with 3F system
If you’re in the market for super grippy shoes, then look no further than the Pedroc Air from Salewa with their 3F system. Equipped with durable Kevlar laces, the shoes will keep your feet stabilised and offer a precise fit. Thanks to the rubberised toe cap, your feet will be protected on technical mountain terrain. Plus, they feature an airy mesh upper for breathability.
Comfortable and grippy
Another great feature includes the Pomoca Speed Hiker outsole that’s great for walking on wet and dry trails. Plus, they’re equipped with a soft, cushioning EVA midsole that provides targeted relief of your muscles and ligaments. The Salewa Pedroc Air are completed by pull tabs to quickly get them on your feet.
The features at a glance:
- Lightweight multisport shoes for hill walking, speed hiking and hut-to-hut tours
- Breathable mesh upper wicks moisture away
- Comfortable thanks to the soft foam cushioning in the midsole
- Reinforced rubber toe cap
- 3F system at the heels
- Abrasion-resistant Pomoca Speed Hiker outsole
The Salewa Committed symbol indicates products that meet strict internal criteria at Salewa with regard to environmental and social responsibility. A Salewa product must meet two mandatory criteria and at least one additional criterion.
The mandatory criteria include:
1. Chemicals verified: more than 90% of the product weight meets at least one of the following criteria: a) the main fabric (for the entire product) has been chemically tested according to Oberalp's chemical guideline or b) the main fabric is bluesign-certified.
2. Factory monitored for social standards: the second obligatory criterion is that the factory where the product has been manufactured has been audited for social standards and working conditions by external audits.
The additional criteria, depending on the product, include upcycling, recycling, certain material compositions, PFC-free coatings or responsibly sourced down.