Lightweight, fast trail running shoes
With the Superior 6, the running shoe nerds from Altra have created a pair of lightweight, speedy shoes for all your excursions on the trail. Thanks to their lightweight construction and Altra's low cushion design, these shoes are extremely agile, while at the same time, offering direct feedback from your terrain at all times. The MaxTrac outsole provides decent grip, good traction, and is also built to last. Meanwhile, the multidirectional lug arrangement supports fast forward progress on any terrain.
Breathable and comfortable
In addition, the mesh upper provides plenty of breathability, so that a pleasant supply of air remains guaranteed even during sweaty action and long runs. Plus, the Footshape Toebox ensures that your toes can spread out naturally in the shoes, which contributes to their high levels of wearing comfort.
The advantages at a glance:
- Lightweight, speedy trail running shoes
- Low Cushion cushioning offers excellent agility and direct feedback from the terrain
- MaxTrac outsole provides great grip, traction and durability
- Breathable, lightweight mesh upper
- Footshape Toebox positions your toes naturally