When you're blood kin to the grizz that took a bit out of Jim Bridger, only the Fjallraven Men's Vidda Pro Pants will withstand your mountain man lifestyle. Made with Fjallraven's durable G-1000 fabric and reinforced at the knees, these pants were built for use in demanding wilderness environments, so you can build a cabin, rig a beaver trap, or post up at the annual mountain man rendezvous in style.
- G-1000 Original fabric
- Regular fit
- Articulated knees
- Elastic, adjustable ankles
From tomahawk throwing competitions in the backyard to the fall pheasant hunt, pull on the Fjallraven Men's Vidda Pro Pant before heading into the woods. The weather-resistant G-1000 fabric is reinforced in the seat and knees for rugged durability and seven pockets provide ample space for all your gear, tools, and travel essentials.
- Durable G-1000 polyester-cotton blend fabric is breathable, quick drying, and resistant to wind and water
- Fabric can be impregnated with Greenland Wax (sold separately) for enhanced weather resistance
- Reinforced double-fabric in the seat and knees increases durability
- Regular fit with articulated knees allows you to move freely
- Adjustable elastic ankles prevent the hems from snagging on underbrush
- Map pocket and Axe pocket make the pants ideal for adventures in the woods
- Internal pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Dual cargo pockets provide generous storage space